Implementing Lean Construction as a business operating system in an organization represents a powerful improvement opportunity, which requires company-wide change, especially for top management. Great two-way communication is the cornerstone for the development of organizational teamwork and the accomplishment of company goals. Everyone pulling in the same direction toward the company goals is the ultimate destination of teamwork.
Additionally, great verbal and visual communication provides the benefit of:
- Eliminating rumors and gossip which can negatively affect morale, productivity, and culture;
- Promoting the Continuous Improvement (Kaizen) process;
- Supporting the elimination of the 8 types of waste in construction processes;
- Building vulnerability based trust;
- Supporting the development of future Lean Leaders by modeling the power of an effective communication process.
During this webinar, Thurs., Nov. 20 at 2:00 p.m. (ET), Larry Rubrich, President of WCM Associates LCC and Gary Santorella, President of Interactive consulting will provide an organizational-wide communication plan and checklist to support the development of a Lean Culture. Actual company examples will be discussed. Register here.